Inspired by the message and teachings of Jesus Christ, Saint Catherine Labouré School is committed to excellence in Catholic education, serving ethnically diverse students in preschool through eighth grade. Our goal is to provide a strong foundation in the beliefs and practices of their faith, challenging academics, and opportunities for service and leadership development. We are dedicated to educating the whole child in a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment.
Saint Catherine’s School seeks to:
- Build a community of faith
- Understand the gifts of our students
- Integrate the teachings of the Church into all subject matters
- Foster respect, to lead by example
- Involve parents as the primary educators of the students in our care
We look forward to working with you and your child in providing the best possible education.
We believe that the goal of Catholic education is to lead the child to Jesus through spiritual, intellectual, social, physical and personal growth. We, in partnership with parents, encourage all students to develop their intellectual abilities and talents to be effective participants in tomorrow’s society. We achieve this by providing:
- A challenging academic curriculum enriched by fine arts, foreign language, and physical education. We facilitate this learning by using technology.
- Opportunities for students to develop into confident, competent and compassionate Catholic citizens who respect themselves and others in our multi-cultural community and world.
- Cooperative learning, team-building activities, and opportunities for leadership wherein our students learn to make sound decisions, accept responsibility for their actions, and speak up for others.
We prepare our students to become Catholic leaders of tomorrow who recognize that God, above all, is the foundation for a purpose-filled life.